These modules discuss fiscal monitoring standards and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) monitoring requirements between recipients and sub-recipients as well as the differences and expectations surrounding policies and procedures.
- Describe the structure of the fiscal monitoring standards
- Identify the differences between a recipient, a subrecipient, and a contractor
- Discuss RWHAP monitoring requirements between a recipient and a sub-recipient
- Identify the difference and expectations regarding policies and procedures
- Describe the components of the fiscal monitoring standards and required components for compliance